Tuesday 21 March 2017

Happy World Poetry Day!

Indeed, I almost forgot that it was World Poetry Day today, but hope all is going well with all my fellow poets out there. I suspect some of you will be taking part in NaPoWriMo this year, so I wish you all good luck with that too. It seems to me, having watched performance poetry, spoken word and having read new poetry, that poetry is more vibrant than ever in modern times. With such an array of variation it looks as if poetry is undergoing a new stage in its evolution which will be interesting to watch over the next few years.

In other news, you can expect more poems on this blog in the next few days, including some more poems related to India's wildlife. Also I'll be posting a new feature regarding my home village of Frynwys next week.

Anyways, Happy World Poetry Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment