Friday 20 March 2015

The Tiger Poet vs. Solar Eclipse 2015

Hello, welcome to Tiger Verse. It's a sunny morning where I am, but it was quite dark earlier. I suppose that's what a solar eclipse is in essence. I didn't catch most of it, but I did catch a glimpse of it earlier and it looked fantastic.

Apparently the eclipse will not be seen from America, but most of Europe, Northern Africa and the Arctic will be able to see it. What effect this will have on poetry remains to be seen. Maybe a new form of verse will have its beginnings on this morning. Perhaps pens and computers will become sentient and start writing poems on their own. Who knows.

My viewing experience of this rare cosmological event was great, but how was it for you? Did you catch the moon blocking the sun, or did you see the end of it as I did. Let me know.

Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment