Sunday 22 March 2015

'Ghosts of Sariska' and Poetry Updates

Hi everyone. Just a quick post to let you know that my new poem 'Ghosts of Sariska' has just been uploaded. I will only post the text of the poem on this blog if there is a big enough demand for it. It deals with the extinction of tigers from Sariska Tiger Reserve in Rajasthan in 2005. It can be viewed here at this link: (https://youtu.be/V6fhzutVnSI)

In other news, there will be another Silent Animal Poetry episode coming out very soon, and my First World War announcement is now scheduled for this Friday. Also, I'm considering attempting National Poetry Writing Month which is coming up in the next week or two. I'm in two minds on the subject at the moment, but I will make a decision in the next few days.

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment