Sunday 21 December 2014

Christmas and New Year Updates

Hi everyone, just checking in before Santa gets here. Obviously my posts have become slightly sparser of late due to the festivities taking up quite a bit of my time. With this in mind, let me fill you in on what's happening on this blog during Christmas and New Year, and some of my plans for 2015.

For Christmas Day, I will devote a post to discussing Christmas itself. I know I've never talked in depth about my home village before, and in this post I'll describe how it looks at Christmas time, so this should be fun. There will also be a couple of poems, one on Boxing Day and another before the New Year.

Also, I intend to have the audio version of my poem 'Kalua' available on YouTube within the next week or two. I know I've kept saying it, but this time I mean it, and it will arrive when it arrives.

As for 2015, there's a lot happening there. I'm going to keep the poetry arriving at a fairly decent pace. Hopefully my posting won't be as infrequent as it has been this year, and I'll be writing some more articles about various topics, including the First World War, Ted Hughes and J. R. R. Tolkien. And there is still my Dark Souls article waiting in the wings.

So, that's a lot of stuff to take in, but stick around for my post on Christmas Day and we'll work from there.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment