Wednesday 10 May 2017

New Poetry Video Live and Other Updates

Hi guys.

Just wanted to let you know that a video version of 'Sonnet from Stratford', a poem I wrote for NaPoWriMo, has just gone live. Click on the link here to watch it. I hope you enjoy it.

In other news, I have almost completed the next installment of Frynwys Features, which is a fairly tricky task due to the slow nature of news in the village. Still, despite the rather dull pace of life here, there are still stories to be found and you'll be finding out what those are in due course.

I can also confirm that more poetry is in the works, along with an analysis of Owen Sheers' 'Mametz Wood', in preparation for my own poem about the battle. I'm hoping to do more features about individual poets on this blog so be sure to stick around for that.

Those are all the updates I can think of for now, but if there are any more I'll be sure to let you know.

Anyways, enjoy the new video and I'll see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment