Thursday 5 January 2017

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope you're all doing well and had a nice Christmas. So far 2017 has had an uneventful start here in Frynwys, but things are definitely looking up for the new year. As for myself, I am currently searching for a job while I make the transition from postgraduate education to the world of work. I tried getting a part-time job at Frynwys's only shop, but they were looking for people with checkout experience. Not the best omen, but I will persevere in my search.

Poetry-wise, there is a lot to look forward to. Some of the poetry I wrote for my master's course is due to be published in my university's pamphlet, though who knows if anything will come of that. As for this blog, you can expect many new poems starting from the end of this week. I have had a bit of a writing spree of late, which is odd because Christmas was very quiet here.

Anyway, that's just a taster of what's to come. Thank you for stopping by, and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment