Monday 24 November 2014

Tiger Verse New Updates

Hi there. As you may or may not have noticed, this blog has been quiet over the last week or two. Because of this, I feel it my duty to inform you of what is coming over the next fortnight.

I'm still hard at work at university, and am currently writing poems for a collection which will form part of my final module grade. Of course I will still be publishing poetry on this blog, but not poems designated for the collection. Also a new recording of 'Never Eat Peas' is now up and can be viewed here: http://youtu.be/-mV4uZ3LeGA

In other news, I will still be writing articles covering different subjects. These subjects include fellow poets, films, television programmes and other things. Expect an article on my experiences with a certain popular video game soon.

All this and more will be up on Tiger Verse soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment